Old November 25th 16, 07:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Information Regarding Avionic Company

Am Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2016 19:43:04 UTC+1 schrieb :
On Thursday, October 8, 2015 at 7:05:17 AM UTC-7, Casey wrote:
Anyone have information about the Avionic company?

I have a vario (GS-500) and radio (FV 2720) by them and can't find information about this company. Don't know if they just went out of business or changed names, ect.

Thanks

Hi Casey:

Stig Øye is the man who built the GS-500. He very kindly sent me a manual for my GS500. Email me and I will send you his address.

Greg

Hi Greg,

I also bought a vario same type. It would be very kind of you to send me the manual.

Thanks Lutz