Old August 16th 15, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Aveo Gliderburst - Maximini

Something about power tools and my wings gives me the shudders... =-O

On 8/16/2015 10:41 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 10:01:44 PM UTC-5, Dan Marotta wrote:
Those look pretty neat, but wouldn't the wires to power the lights
duct taped to the wing increase drag a bit? ;-)

On 8/13/2015 12:17 AM, Bob Kuykendall
wrote:

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 4:45:44 PM UTC-7, Craig Funston wrote:

Will they double as wingtip skids ;-)

Once.

--

Dan Marotta

That's what they make hand-guided routers for, Dan! Run a groove under the wing and fill and sand with gel-coat after you're done. Nobody will ever know!

--
Dan Marotta