Old October 15th 03, 11:42 AM
BW

Default where's the THRILL is flying, rec.aviation.balloon, * rec.aviation.hang-gliding, rec.aviation.powerchutes, rec.aviation.soaring

I was searching through some past articles trying to answer the above
question and came across someone who wrote this:

"I can tell you that the thrill of soloing, being THE ONLY ONE in
charge of your continued success, is the thrill of a life time"

You might have guessed that this person was a student. There's
something to be said about the novelty of the experience for a
new-comer. But where do YOU get YOUR thrill's whilst flying?

I'm a researcher in England and I'd really like to know about your
dance related thrills. I'm currently conducting interviews with people
about their personal experiences on the web-site www.chromo11.com

If you remember a thrill related to flying then I'd like to invite you
to be interviewed. On the site you'll find a set of short, but
carefully crafted questions which you can download and answer at your
leisure; you'll also be able to read more about the project.

Thanks

Brendan
email: thrill@chromo11[dot]com
web: www.chromo11.com