Old April 1st 04, 12:25 AM
Tarver Engineering

"SeeAndAvoid" wrote in message
news
"Tarver Engineering" wrote
If you do like Campbell and claim there can be no compromise possible

can assue you that all you will do is elimninate small GA.

..and if the other side says there is NO compromise, which many of them
do, then what?

Then when the issue winds up in civil Court that fact will injure their
case.

I've dealt personally with these types, the ones that loved
9/11 because we couldnt fly. The ones that say no improvement to
any traffic pattern is enough, only eliminating the airport and the

airplanes
will do, and glad to see a fatal accident take another airplane/pilot out

of the
equation - I'm not exagerating. Take a look again at
http://pages.prodigy.net/rockaway/ACNewsmenu.htm
this is the kind of nutcases we're talking about here.

The original poster seems a rational man being harrassed by an individual
pilot for the most part, but I agree that their are nutcases attacked to the
noise issue.

The guy who puts
this craphole website together hates everything and everybody: pilots,
controllers, politicians, aircraft manufacturers, and even some of his
anti-aviation counterparts! These are the real problem, a lunatic
fringe. Most of the neighbors I've dealt with are not like this, they're
pretty hot at first, but not off the deep end like STN and this other
clown. Like I said in a previous post, there is no dealing with some
people, try as you may.

Mullachy is catching on.

"Paul Sengupta" wrote
He said that the movement is making things worse for some people by
concentrating the noise...

I've seen it here, the politically connected (or they have something the
city wants) almosts moves the downwind beyond glide range just to
avoid a couple homes, and I do mean a couple - just to put us all over
a crowded subdivision.

That is a bad idea.