Old February 16th 18, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Condor2, inbound on final glide!

Hi,

It looks like I jumped the gun a little with my announcement below. Somehow I came to the conclusion that Condor2 was available for customers. It isn't quite available yet. I have received a license key for myself and installed Condor2 and it is working well. Uros at Condor says license keys for customers should be available very soon. I have received a number of pre-orders and will get keys to customers as soon as I receive them.

Quick Pre-Review
I like the new gliders in the new version (DuoDiscus, Gunau Baby, etc). I very much like that the user-interface is nearly identical to the previous version of Condor. There is no need to learn new screens or layouts. The settings are in the same locations - for the most part. The user-interface does look newer/better. I love the new details in the glider interiors and the more detailed scenery. I like that I can still bump up 1000 m with the "miracle" keyboard key and see thermals with the thermal helpers button - which is also the same key on the keyboard.

You can see many details and get the manual from the Condor web site, or my web site (link in post below).

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 10:31:27 PM UTC-6, Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Condor Fans,

Condor2 details are now available he
http://cumulus-soaring.com/condor2.htm
Order Now!

Best Regards,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 9:06:07 PM UTC-6, sisu1a wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/CondorSim/

Condor2 is finally here/around the corner. The new site is up, the old forum imported to the new one, and the store is up (buy links not active yet but prices are there)

http://www.condorsoaring.com/order/?cn-reloaded=1#

http://www.condorsoaring.com/forums/ (old forum towards bottom, threads still active)

Yay!