Old July 2nd 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Landing KMBO - Shallow S turns on final Video

Absolutely the rarest of rare days down here. CRYSTAL clear
conditions, can see the edge of earth.

Took 3 others up for a overflight of their home and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jmd1aaXH9U was the landing.

Since I had that extra weight that I was not used to, I carried a
touch more power then needed on base to final and had to do some
shallow S turns on final to lose the extra altitude.

Cameraman did something different and turned the camera on us on very
short final. Funny to see no reactions on landing, which I take is a
good thing :-)

At least now some can put a face to a posting anyhooooo......

Allen