Old July 29th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Patrick Smith admits small planes are unpleasant

On Jul 29, 5:16*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
george writes:
The main reason is you don't have the ability..

The main reasons are a lack of money and health, but there are other reasons
as well. With respect to this particular article, small aircraft tend to be
noisy, bumpy, and uncomfortable, and a PPL has little else to look forwards to
unless he has unlimited funds and time. Like Patrick Smith, I don't enjoy
being distracted by heat, noise, etc. I'm glad to see pilots admitting the
same.

Hell old buddy, if you think small airplanes are noisy you should
experience a takeoff in a P51. Now THAT'S noise!!
:-))