Old January 18th 15, 02:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

Yes,it is incredible that this post is still going. I think of those days,I remember I went to some dinner that was charity event for the club. It was right after I got married in '85. Lee Barnes,lashed out at me for marrying a woman. He told me she wasn't any good for me,I will never forget that conversation.
Being a club member, from 1973, the innocent were preyed upon,by this man.What you all read on these posts I would venture to say that 99% is true.
I value my education,what I learned at Sky-Life,but I'm also haunted of the thoughts I still remember it like yesterday.I have no one to reminse with.Just on here.
I do hope that one day a group of us could get together,just a thought.....

Hank Johnson