Old August 1st 08, 07:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default Airshow Farnborough GB 20/07/2008[102/102] - "farnborough_102.jpg" yEnc

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 21:39:02 +0200, "Ron" wrote:

"mrx" wrote in message
.. .
This "asshole" is posting the Airshow Farnborough pictures again without
any logo to do you all a favor
about yEnc look here : www.yenc.com , i don't think it can be a problem
these days to recieve binaries encoded by yEnc,
and make them viewable... more wishes ?? grtzz

The problem is not that people cannot decode it, the problem is they don't
WANT to have to. Which includes me, btw. yEnc has been around for quite some
time, and it isn't all that. ABPA has done quite nicely without it for the
past years.

Then don't decode it. It's YOUR choice. Make the effort and increase
what you can see, or live with a reduced number of posts.

A lady come home and caught her husband in the act of cheating on her.
The rural housewife went to the back of the house and returned with the family's .22 caliber rifle.
Aiming the weapon at her husband's balls she said, "I'm gonna turn a bull into a steer, Jon!"
"No no!" pleaded Jon. "Not like this! C'mon, Judi, give me a sporting chance, darlin'!"
"All right. I will. You can set 'em to swinging . . . "