Old April 2nd 04, 05:26 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Richard Russell" wrote in message

The magenta line doesn't indicate a boundary between E and G space.
The magenta indicates Class E with a floor of 700 feet. The outside
of this magenta area is Class E with a floor of 1200 feet.

And also a Class G area with a ceiling of 1200' AGL, so the magenta vignette
does indicate a boundary between Class E and G airspace.

A blue line indicates the border between Class E with a floor of 1200 feet
and Class G.

Not where it abuts Class E airspace with a floor 700' AGL.

No pure Class G where I am. I can only find that under
the other classes.

What Class G airspace doesn't fit that description?