Old January 11th 04, 12:21 PM
Chris OCallaghan

The Discus 2B cockpit is narrower than all three of the models below,
but longer. This allows some adjustment of seat posistion depending on
torso length (head against canopy) and shoulder breadth. The seat pan
is pretty narrow. If you are wide in the hips, this might prove
uncomfortable. I'm a little taller and heavier than you, but about the
same proportions. I am very comfortable in the V2bx cockpit, but
finding the formula of seatback position and rudder pedal adjustment
took a few flights.

- DG-1000
- Pegasus 101A
- Grob 103 (yeah, it's huge)

I have enough flights in any of them to make the comparison meaningful.
If it helps, I'm pretty comfortable in the Pegasus and I'm
approximately 5'11" and 205 (hopefully decreasing).

Thanks,

Jeremy