Old January 5th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Methyst

Default Revolution Mini 500 - is it buildable?

dennis fetters:

Dear Jim,

I am the most qualified person to answer your question. If you believe
the bad things wrote by people here or not, makes absolutely no
deference. The Mini-500 no longer has factory support. Any kit-built
helicopter that has no factory support has no business flying, ever.
Don't take it even if it's free and try to fly it. There is nowhere to
buy parts, but more importantly, your "experts" here about the Mini-500
are totaly lacking in the matter.

That's the same polite and helpful answer that you gave to yourself when
you were sock-puppeting as "planeman"

- planeman NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.235.147.233
- Jul 21 2005 http://tinyurl.com/y3j3qw

"I see Mini-500 helicopters selling on eBay, but much less these days.
Is there someone in the marketplace that can sell me parts if I was
compelled to buy the incomplete one selling now?"

- Dennis Fetters NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.235.147.233
- Jul 22 2005 http://tinyurl.com/vasno

"As for the guy that originally asked the question about places to buy
Mini-500 parts, no, there is nowhere to purchase parts."

- planeman NNTP-Posting-Host: 69.235.147.233
- Jul 22 2005 http://tinyurl.com/y6ev5r

"THANK YOU!!!
That is all I wanted to know!
I wish everyone else could have been as polite and helpful."