Old June 12th 08, 08:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Default Dudley and his spammers

"JGalban via AviationKB.com" u32749@uwe wrote in

Maxwell wrote:

So in an attempt to avoid leaving Dudley out, I will starting counting
his spam posts and recording the related supporters for his cause as
well.

This is an aviation group. Why do you think anyone here would be
interested in your obsessive whining?

Thanks for all the ideas on direct email. I'm always glad to help.

You would be helping a lot more by occasionally posting something
about
flying. You are as disruptive to the group as those you are
complaining about.

I'd say more, but I'd hae to put my hands up to not being a totally
impartial observer.

Bertie