Old April 10th 18, 06:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 304 CZ 17 advice needed

With your 200 hrs in gliders and able to fly a Grob 102, you will have no trouble adjusting to a 304CZ-17. The trailing edge spoilers are easy to to manage and allow fairly steep approaches without building a lot of airspeed..

The parallelogram stick is easy to get used to also.

When I bought my 304CZ-17 in 2001 I had 300 hrs in gliders and my glass experience was in Russia AC4 & ASW 15. I had no trouble getting used to the trailing edge spoilers. I now have about 850 hours in my 304CZ. I am not a competition pilot and have enjoyed 17 years of great soaring in a really wonderful glider.

The Hph finish still looks good and is not showing any crazing.

I usually fly the 304CZ with the wing extensions.

Didn't fly my 304CZ last year as much as I wanted because of Instruction duties at our club.

Go for it, you will not regret buying a Hph 304 CZ.

Chuck Zabinski
N839CZ