Old February 21st 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Les Izmore

Default VOR approach- when to descend from the FAF

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 14:56:13 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Feb 20, 4:01*pm, Les Izmore wrote:
Your response was not germane.

REALLY???????

Where did I misquote you and where did I misappropriately reply to
YOUR responses.

Where did anyone say you misquoted me? "Not germane" does not mean
"misquote".

You were off the thread topic, very simply.

If you wish to discuss that topic (see the Subject line- " VOR
approach - when to descend from the FAF"), I will be happy to
accomodate you.

The other stuff you mentioned is of no interest.

Like I said, if I wanted to respond to the original post, I would
have. I responded to you, and quoted your response.

Better hop to English reading courses grasshopper.

Allen