Old August 22nd 03, 03:34 PM
Chip Jones

"Michael 182" wrote in message
news:ATr0b.152537$Oz4.42083@rwcrnsc54...

[snipped]

If I wanted to commend his work to his supervisor, how would I do so? He

did
a great job - every handoff was accompanied by "123.45, Great job today!
Thanks"

If you wanted to coomend his work, you'd have to dial the main commercial
line into the facility with your kudos. Even then it is unlikely the actual
controller would hear of it (unless it was BAD service, and then they'd
track it down). I'd say the best way to commend his work would be this: On
one of those days when you are dealing with an ATC Jackass somewhere in the
system, just remember that good controllers like the ZME guy exist too.

Chip, ZTL