Old September 30th 03, 06:06 PM
David Hill

Thanks, guys. And I'll definitely keep y'all posted as the project
progresses.
- David

Rick Pellicciotti wrote:
"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:38:29 GMT, David Hill
wrote:

What I would like to end up with, besides a plane, is a set of plans
that would be marketable, should anyone else be foolish enough to want
to build this plane. Having never built a plane from plans, I don't
know what the standard is for documentation.

Can anyone recommend a set of plans I could buy, cheap, that would
demonstrate a reasonable standard for me to shoot for?

The plans for the Fly Baby are an excellent example; they sell for $65.
Grega sells Air Camper plans for $25.

Ron Wanttaja

David,
As Ron said, these are great plans. You might also look at the Sonerai and
the Volksplane plans. There used to be an organization (NASD?) that set
some standards for plans. Does anyone know if it is still around?

The Epps 1924 is a cute airplane. It looks fairly simple and should be fun
to build and fly. Please keep us posted.

Rick Pellicciotti

--
David Hill
david at hillREMOVETHISfamily.org