Old April 16th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default GA cockpit and radio recorder

It works great and students love it. Radio Shack has an "Attenuating Dubbing
Cord" for $5 with the resistors build-in.. Cut it in half, solder 1/4" phone
plugs onto each half and you'll have two cords.

--
Max Trescott
www.G1000Book.com

I have a couple of instrument students that are having
some trouble with the radio communicaitons during
their instrument training. It occurred to me that
recording ATC & their transmissions for post-flight
debriefing and review would be a value learning tool.