Old March 3rd 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck

Default Rec.Aviation "Rogues Gallery" Photo Page Update

Does it have to be an airplane you own? I have a few pics of the
Pilatus PC12 I fly for charter. I'm going to the Caribbean in a few
weeks to fly some trips and bring the plane back to Connecticut at
weeks' end.

Nope! If you poke around the Gallery, you'll see there are quite a
few folks who have posted planes other than owned birds. Send 'em
along!

(One caveat, though. From the get-go, back in '02, we made the rule
that you must use your own real name in the Gallery. Since the idea
of the Rogues Gallery is to get to know each other better, the idea of
using pseudonyms is anathema to the Gallery concept.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA