Old August 29th 08, 11:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default From the other side of the world - 1 attachment

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:30:53 GMT, "Alan Erskine"
wrote:

"Sj" wrote in message
. ..

I sort of took it to mean that he traveled to the other
side of the equator ... I have friends in Australia &
often refer to it as the Land of Oz or the Land Down
Under ... I say those words out of a liking & fondness
for the country & it's people ...

You can't be serious! Australia isn't 'below' anything! (couldn't
resist).

It's below the sky. And don't confuse the Americans.

From Seattle, Oz is above its sky, or at least sorta up and to the right...

- Confused American ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version