Old December 7th 09, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Franklin[_19_]

Default Climbs turns and descents timelapsed video to music.

wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPYQXum6e68

One hour 10 minute flight compressed to 4 1/2 minutes. Take off and
shutdown are in real time.

Purpose of today's flight was to see how certain maneuvers would come
out in timelapsed video. Appears to me most pleasing maneuvers are
abrupt climbs and descents and all types of turns.

It was kinda neat for me to see all legs of the pattern at KMBO in a
reasonable amount of time. Taxiway was closed (no NOTAM) hence me
back taxiing on the runway to get to tie down.

Comments here or on the video most appreciated.

Nice video. The timelapse makes the banking look steep.

I notice in the past you used KEKY Bessemer in Alabama. One of Jeffrey
Bloss's heroes, Frank J. Camper, lives only a couple of miles away.