Old February 26th 18, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

Default Traffic Awareness and Collision Avoidance Talks at the SSA Convention

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 9:19:22 PM UTC-8, Dirk_PW wrote:
Curious if Trig could offer transponder firmware upgrades while at the show. That would be a nice offering for their many customers. I'd bring mine!

That might have been something to ask Trig weeks ago. I am not sure who if anybody besides Jon from Trig Marketing is coming, and he is already travelling.

But here is an easy approach. Pull your transponder and send it to Mid Continent Instruments now, while you are at the conference....