Old February 26th 18, 06:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dirk_PW[_2_]

Default Traffic Awareness and Collision Avoidance Talks at the SSA Convention

I went ahead an sent an email to Trig about this. They actually called me today and said they will look into it. The physical upgrade itself isn't the issue as much as the paperwork that comes along with the upgrade. They are going to call me back tomorrow and I will report back what the verdict is. It may be too late to get this coordinated, but what the heck, I asked. It speaks volumes about the company that they actually called me back and are going to pursue it. Even it falls through, I'm impressed. "If" it is a go, I will post a separate subject on this forum so it bubbles to the top of the list.