Old July 11th 03, 11:01 PM
tscottme

Frank May wrote in message
ISTR reading in "Flying" magazine or something similar a long time ago
about a small Cessna or Piper making an emergency landing on a carrier
once. I also think I read where a Beech Twin Bonanza did likewise many
years ago. Didn't the "Tora, Tora, Tora" movie Jap. replicas not only
launch from the Yorktown, but land on it as well?

I read something like a "Cessna makes emergency landing on carrier"
story in either Flying or the AOPA Pilot, recently. The story was very
interesting until the last paragraph which was something like "and then
I awoke and thought about what might have been."

--
Scott
--------