Old October 6th 03, 08:11 PM
Guy Alcala

"M. J. Powell" wrote:

snip

Improve the co-operation between 11 Group and 10 Group.

Presumably you mean between 11 and 12 Groups, but I agree. After I posted I
realized that the one thing I left off was to have Dowding more aware of the
situation developing between Park and Leigh-Mallory, and for him to step in
and resolve it.

Gag Bader.

Unnecessary, if Dowding had been on top of things. as simple a matter as
transferring 242 into 11 Group would have solved the problem, as Bader would
have been busy (and happy) fighting instead of sitting around fretting.

Guy