Old March 28th 05, 04:52 AM
Highflyer

"Blabla" wrote in message
.. .
Newps wrote:

Roy Smith wrote:

Hi Tom. That's a common trick the tower uses at HPN to get multiple
departures out quicker. I get it every once in a while. I can't say
for sure, but I suspect it's only possible when one of the flights is
VFR.

IFR or VFR is not relavant.

Size is ! turbulence effect should be kepp in mind :-)

Right. I took off from Oshkosh once in a Taylorcraft. There was a Tailwind
next to me who took off first. I broke ground just before the point where
he broke ground. When I flew into his wake I got rolled about fortyfive
degrees at less than 10 feet AGL. It INSTANTLY got my full attention! :-)

Highflyer
Highflight Aviation Services
Pinckneyville Airport ( PJY )