Old July 4th 05, 03:03 AM
Jay Honeck

Forgive me for asking, what do we do with those documets? Hang it on the
windshield or pin it on the tent?

No, Jim, NO JIM. Keep it to yourself. Don't tell him what to do with
them, at least not in a public newsgroup.

Hee hee! Ahem. Allow me.

Step 1: Place your head firmly between your knees...

Step 2: ...Oh, never mind.

:-)

The documents are used for different things. The camping and parking ones
are placed on your panel top dashboard, visible to the EAA flagmen who will
direct you to the proper parking areas.

The approach procedures are nice, easy to read, simplified versions of the
NOTAM for OSH.

The frequency listings are, well, for you to use on the field.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA