Old December 27th 06, 09:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

Default Paul Tomblin

BobR wrote:

You have got to love Jaun and his ego. Why he thinks anyone would want
to sink to his level in life as a low life asshole is beyond me. I
don't know if he was in the military or not but I do know what he has
become and that accomplishment is something that I can live a long and
happy life without.

Yeah, this clown actually served in the Marines and now spends his time
sucking up to a guy who ~ at a minimum ~ has on two occasions claimed
to have been 1) a wounded Vietnam veteran and 2) a U.S. Army veteran of
Vietnam, who was at My Lai and witnessed the massacre there, then
claimed he was being followed by the CIA because of "what he knew!".

And THIS is the highest accomplishment Hanoi Juan has to claim in
life..."servicing" Captain Zoom and running a harassment campain on
behalf of the most insane liar in the Universe; that harassment
campaign being conducted on those who paid Hanoi Juan's wages ~ the
same wages that Yumpin' Yimenez used to support his family with ~ a
harassment campaign that includes attacking other veterans that dissent
with the liar Campbell, all right here on USENET.

That's Hanoi Juan's idea of "having a life!" That and not flying his
POS "Butterball Bomb" in the year since it's been "Airworthy."
Something that really tells you just how "Airworthy" it isn't! That
and the engine shutting down after ten hours and needing to be taken
apart for repair...

Proof postive that when your engine starts making metal and the metal
turns out to be chicken wire, time to fire the "Crew Cheap!"

I hope this clown doesn't work for the airlines...

In fact, seeing as how he was at Tustin, I wonder how many CH-46s and
Marines are currently sitting on the bottom of the ocean thanks to
Juan.

If it's more than four, he's Al Qaeda's first "Ace!"