Old July 28th 18, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Michael Opitz

Default Grob 102 maintenance and parts manual

At 19:21 28 July 2018, Tango Papa of IN wrote:
Recently I Purchased an Astir CS. I was surprise to see that someone
installed the spoiler connection bolts the way that if I open the

spoiler
fully it will jam all the way open.
Could anyone share maintenance manual that we can install the new

bolts
correctly? I have to find out what kind of bolts I need for sure.
Such a popular glider, someone must have a parts and maintenance

manual.
Where can I get one?
Thanks guys!

LTB Lindner in Germany bought all the rights, patents, molds, spare
parts, etc to the Grob glider line, and they provide essentially
"factory support".

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/g-102-ad-sb.html

http://www.ltb-lindner.com/grob-saleplanes.html

They have a lot of spare parts in stock, and we have found them to
be quite responsive to our service needs.

RO