Old December 17th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.ifr
Jim Macklin

Default Commercial 250nm VFR flight - all 3 landings on the same day?

Yes, it is the "book" that tells an FAA Inspector (General
Aviation) how to do every task they do and since it is
on-line they stopped the other letters.

"Bill Zaleski" wrote in message
| Jim: Is there something in particular in this link that I
am missing?

http://www.faa.gov/regulations_polic...pector_orders/

| "Bill Zaleski" wrote in
message
| .. .
| |I received an email via the FAA subscription system from
| Mr. Ballough,
| | who is/was the manager of FAA flight standards about
6-8
| months ago,
| | recinding the memorandum that is at the top of the last
| FAQ revision
| | (#22). It effectively said that the FAQ's are no
longer
| policy and
| | that was the reason for the removal of them from the
FAA
| site.
| |
| | Too bad that the FAQ's were the best thing we had, and
the
| feds chose
| | to replace them with nothing but the suggestion to make
| inquiries to
| | the FSDO.
| |
| |
| |
| |
| | On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 17:06:46 GMT, Jose
|
| | wrote:
| |
| | I have the last complete FAQ, before the FAA took it
| down, if anyone
| | wants it. The FAA says that it is not any good any
| more. Pretty
| | stupid to call it policy, then remove it from
| availability.
| |
| | Where did they say it's "no good anymore"?
| |
| | Jose
| |