Old March 29th 05, 01:00 PM
J.A.M.

So you just unstrap, open your zipper, lean over the window, take a leak,
and watch the colour as it zips past the cockpit...
Yeah sure it's a perfect indicator but something difficult to appreciate in
flight.
I drink while rigging, then in flight I take two liters of Acuarius (kind of
gatorade) and whenever I feel thirsty I drink a little. Don't wait until I'm
dry mouthed, but don't drink if I don't feel like it. Usually I take a swig
everytime I reach the top of a thermal and start a transition. A good place,
high, level, alone... doesn't distract me too much. Normally I land and
there's still some liquid in the bottles.

The season is comming!!!
Jose M. Alvarez.

"Mal.com" escribió en el mensaje
your urine colour is the best and simple indicator of your hydration level
clear good yellow ok dark dehydrated.