Old November 18th 05, 10:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LS 6 b instrument panel

John Brenann wrote:
I am hoping to move my instrument panel about one and
one
half inches ( 1.5') aft this winter. (Short arms)
Any drawings or advice avilable? Many thanks, John
Brennan.

Perhaps slipping plastic tubing over the problem knobs would extend them
far enough? Or, the instrument could mounted with standoffs (small tubes
between the panel front and the instrument back, with the mounting screw
going through it). This only works with instruments that are round
behind the panel.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA