Old November 25th 10, 12:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default Happy Thanksgiving from Down Under

Happy Thanksgiving all in USA !

From Oz, where the days are long and warm,
the Jacaranda trees are in full bloom, there
are sunbathers in the parks, and the skies are
kinda like Uvalde.

Today I got my ASH-25 familiarization and
local checkout. A friend here has lent me an
ASH-25 equipped with twin turbines, as an
electric two-seater was not available:
http://www.onlinecontest.org/olc-2.0...l?dsId=1583568
Woulda been longer but I had to do some
sight-seeing in the Warrabungle mountains.

We're using the ASH for flight-test of
PowerFLARM and the latest revisions of
FLARM, at the Lake Keepit regionals.
Hope it doesn't rain, as rain seems to be
following me this year (Seniors, 18m
nationals, open nationals, and Oshkosh).

Hope your Thanksgiving is as entertaining,
and that you have as much to be thankful
for,

Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"