Old June 3rd 08, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Believe it or not -- video

On May 31, 5:14*pm, "Ron A." wrote:
You need to fix the spelling in the
titles. *In warm weather I don't need ANY shots of primer to start the
Sundowner quickly.

Thanks for the compliments!

Windows Movie Maker doesn't have spell checker and usually I catch the
errors after a couple of days. Watching time and time over for timing
gets weary on the eyes, and spelling kinda blends in.

In 90 degree weather down here, I can get 'er started in about 5 shots
of prime, but takes about 6 or 7 turns of the prop, but when I go 10
shots, usually within 2 or 3 turns, she fires right up.

As soon as it's running though, I lean pretty agressively especially
on taxi to burn off any potential lead build up.due to my extra
priming.