Old August 1st 03, 10:21 AM
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Paul Ely wrote:
IF the 'burger flippers/blue color workers' are replaced, the number
of 'managers' required also decreases - be it from technological
change or overseas wage competition.

There ya go. That's why I always make it a point to throw my litter out in the
parking lot when I frequent one of these places. You might think it's pure
laziness, but I tell you it's only concern for the lowly paid employee. If I
and people like me didn't throw our crap out in the parking lot, he might be out
of a job. If they don't need him, maybe they won't need as many managers.

See, I'm just looking out for everyone's best interests. I'm just that kind of
guy.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

http://www.mortimerschnerd.com