Old January 17th 05, 10:54 PM
Juan Jimenez

Gee, what's wrong, Chuckieboy? Does it disturb you when I tell you the
things I do and what hasn't happened in my family? Why is that, Chuckie?

You just don't know when to shut your trap, do you. Some things never
change, like the fact it's all about the credibility you don't have.

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

Gee, what can I say, only a putz like you would consider it a privilege to
brag about his unilingual ignorance, to the point that you think it
necessary to point out that you can't spell, in English _or_ Spanish.

Bet I speak more spanish then you do Polish .

Chuck (I designed my own plane ,did you?) S RAH-15/1 ret

Juan (I pay my son for his work, don't have any drug addicts in my family

Are you saying I do? OK macho man Prove it!! Names please.

and no one in my family has ever had his children taken away by the
state....) :-)

Once again don't beat around the bush and make vague accusations say it
plain
and prove it. Who in my family and which kids? Names please or are you
afraid if
your wrong you'll be getting a letter from my lawyer? Come on,be a man
stand
behind what you say.If your right then you've nothing to fear ...but if
your
wrong......

Chuck (I can't believe how much like zoom jaun is) S RAH-15/1 ret