Old May 17th 08, 04:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default ILS approach and VOR Alpha Approach video

On May 16, 10:15*pm, Larry Dighera wrote:

It's incredibly small, very few moving parts. *

The ability to create High Definition video at this time places you in
the role of pioneer, as most things have not yet been captured in that
medium. *

Very nice! I wonder about the file size on HD videos? How big are
they? 1 minute video on my camera = 10 meg.

Have you tried your camera inside a plane? What I have been doing on
my last two videos is putting my pocket size Kodak Easy Share on the
glareshield propped up with my portfolio that doesn't slide around.
Works very well in smooth and light turbulence thus far. Obviously
anything more then that, camera wouldn't be even turned on.

Wondering if the above would work with yours or would you need a
tripod (or sticky pod) to mount the camera?

I am all for pioneering new things :-)