Old December 15th 13, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
waremark

Default Air Extractor: Better than a Plastic Jesus?

The JS1 fuselage looks to me identical to the ASH 26 but with extractor vents added. There might be a problem with having the vents - it would make me feel guilty about putting the stuff I like to take with me on the luggage deck. Look forward to hearing whether anyone knows whether they really make a difference.

On Sunday, 15 December 2013 18:15:23 UTC, JS wrote:
Isn't it a bit cold to be discussing air vents?

Believe Guy has one in his LS8/18.

Uncle Hank might know something about this.

Perhaps ask Dick Butler or the Jonker brothers.

If you have paid "LS tax", try DG.

They really suck. The extractor, of course.

Jim