Old March 2nd 16, 07:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Whitehead

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

Hi, Pete ("edenpete") from UK here. Good news.I have been invited to apply to the Rumanian Aeroclub for the package related to their STC to extend the life of my IS-28B2("Lark" 2-seater). This will cost 500 Euro (glider specific, based on serial number). This will be necessary for all EASA gliders, it will be up to your own country's technical organisation to decide what steps it wishes to take regarding this, if outside EASA.
Good luck. Pete