Old December 19th 18, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard DalCanto

Default Anyone test fly both the JS3 and the Ventus 3?

Dave,
I was going based on what the SH sales agent has told me (that the Sport cockpit is similar to 2A). Unfortunately, as of now, they are not planning on offering FES with Performance cockpit. That is why I have decided I REALLY need to sit in a V3. I'm trying to find one in the Western half of the US so I can fly out for a day and sit in it for 10 minutes. If anyone has one, please let me know....