Old January 29th 17, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tango Eight

Default Test results LiFePO4 glider batteries after 6 years

I guess this is the weekend to test batteries.

I have four seasons on my Bioenno 12AH LFP battery. It's down to 11.48 AH now, down from 12.05 last year and 12.1 when new. All measurements from an el cheapo imax B6 battery charger. For testing purposes I discharge to 11 volts. There is very little capacity remaining at that point.

With few exceptions, this battery has been stored with full charge.

best,
Evan Ludeman / T8