Old July 18th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

Default any recommendations for a place to get a cheap commercial MES?

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:55:47 -0500, "Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net
wrote:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
.. .

You think it's a fight?

Nah, I do this all the time. It's "what I do"

Find a k00k and paly with him until I tire of it.

So far I haven't tired of anyone...

Bertie

Liar.

You're trying to moderate the group by ****ing on every thread or every
person you happened to disagree with.

Do I need to start posting the names of people on your hate list?

Like me, Honeck, Buttman, Galban, etc.

You are nothing more than a loud mouthed liar with serious control issues,
and you are hell bent on either controlling this group, or destroying it.
And everyone that supports your presence here, is just as guilty as you are.

All this troll bull**** is just a bunch of smoke.

medications maxie. reach for the medications....