Old December 31st 17, 04:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Paint stripper for sgs 1-23

Ahhhhh....yessss.......stripper, shop with limited ventilation and lots of MEK (before we knew is really messed with your body in a bad way) to final prep before etching......
Yes, we used to pour it on and ScotchBrite away....worked well.....
Did a great job, one cat acted more stupid than normal, meal discussions could be "interesting" for those that had not been in the shop.
Eventually, we learned better!

Safe stuff works slower, but.....it's safe.
Good stuff works faster and better, but REALLY take health precautions to mind, 100%......

If you follow current rules, better and safer than, say, welding new tubing into a fuselage while wearing a poly blend T shirt....but that's yet another story!