Old February 6th 05, 07:02 PM
Mark James Boyd

I think that just the fact that an enewsletter has enough
demand to be published is a good thing. From what I see,
interest in SSA and soaring is heating up in the
past 4 years. Thanks to the efforts of quite a few people...

In article ,
Jim Skydell wrote:
Stewart Kissel wrote:

It is being updated on a regular basis..with pertinent
information. I think it works well.

Thanks Stewart. It is being published each Tuesday, (although almost
certainly not this week, and possibly not next, as most of the Hobbs
staff is traveling to Ontario).

After the convention, we will be starting an email subscription list
that will allow any SSA member to sign up and receive a brief alert that
a new issue has been published on the SSA site, along with an embedded
link to the new newsletter.

For those SSA members who have not been reading the enewsletter, visit
the SSA site, log in, and click on E-NEWSLETTER to see current and
archived issues.

Regards

Jim Skydell SSA enewsletter committee

--