Old February 20th 04, 05:50 PM
Krztalizer

One RSM54 missile failed.

+ one that wouldn't even fire.

There will be investigation of the event
which will find the reason and fix it.

So, you can fix a missile after its been blasted to bits? Oh, sorry, you meant
the system itself is flawed and requires more work..?

Nothing special, but
new manoeuvring warheads go to service. Tell me better what
are you going to do with new manoeuvring warheads.

I'll wait and see how Russia intends to use them to save itself from the blight
of terrorism. Since the only people who have attacked Russia in over sixty
years are terrorists, it seems downright silly to pretend a MARV somehow will
help defend Russia. America is never going to attack Russia - we beat its "Big
Brother" with pure economic pressure, leaving a tired and polluted shell
behind, that can't even pull off a simple exercise that was intended to impress
the natives.

Gordon
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.