Old February 13th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Clear Prop

Default I saw Mxsmanic on TV

No, sir, I am in my mid-30s, a programmer, like yourself, business owner,
PPL-ASEL, airplane owner.

My mental portrait of Anthony Atkielski is based on his own posts (here and
in his blogs). He has admitted at least once that he is:
- overweight;
- unattractive;
- a loser.

Based on his writing style, I place his age at mid-30s at least, but he is
probably older than that, hence the term "middle-aged." The cartoon
character fits this description perfectly.

C.P.

"Kev" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 12, 7:43 pm, "Clear Prop" wrote:
Well, not exactly. It wasn't actually him on TV. It was not even a human
being but a cartoon character. But, Lord, he looked EXACTLY how I picture
Mr
Anthony Atkielski, Esqui a middle-aged overweight ugly loser sitting
in
front of the computer all day long ****ing people off.

So, pretty much as most people would visualize an anonymous poster
such as yourself, then... no life, and you still live in your parent's
basement, right?