Old January 12th 07, 11:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan G

Default I Wish Our Website Was As Good As This

7C wrote:

As a club we need to attract more members & more
trial lessons - and this site is aimed at getting people from outside
of the gliding movement.

Mel, from my experience, selling vouchers and getting new people on the
airfield isn't the problem when it comes to membership. It's convincing
them to spend six hours a day at the field for just three flights on an
on-going basis that's the problem!

Cambridge is the only club in the UK I know of that's cracked that, via
their booking system.

Dan