Old July 4th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Brass tail wheel

They cite no source since the source is themselves. I have no idea if
a brass tail wheel from a DG would fit a pik. I had a brass tailwheel
from a DG-80x machined (hub narrowed slightly) to fit my DG-303. It
was easier to buy the DG-80x part from Pacific Aero. Did a great job
moving the CG for Acro, kind of academic post wing spar TN
restrictions.

Darryl

On Jul 4, 7:32 am, Solo wrote:
I am looking for a brass tail wheel to shift the CG of my PIK-20B back.

I have seen the web sites of DG and AMS and they mention this type of
wheel but cite no source.

Is there a source for such a wheel in Canada or the USA?

If not, where can I get one?

--
Solo