Old November 23rd 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Richard Connell

Default Can I check something with you guys

The attachment size is 116k, but the size of the image on the website is
76k. I can't distinguish the difference visually.

Richard

"Glenn" wrote in message
http://www.warbirdz.net/largepic.php?ID=12327

The above link, when you view it, does it look identical to the image
below.
reason why I ask is on my monitor, the link above is obviously compressed
but the image below
is the same image, just not uploaded onto my website. The image i post
below, looks good and the compression is nowhere near as evident.

Yet it is the same image.
Is this glaringly obvious to you guys as well.