Old November 23rd 07, 04:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

Default Can I check something with you guys

"Glenn" wrote in message
http://www.warbirdz.net/largepic.php?ID=12327

The above link, when you view it, does it look identical to the image
below.
reason why I ask is on my monitor, the link above is obviously compressed
but the image below
is the same image, just not uploaded onto my website. The image i post
below, looks good and the compression is nowhere near as evident.

Yet it is the same image.
Is this glaringly obvious to you guys as well.

The monitor will have more impact on how you see the pictures. on my
viewsonic hi-res flat panel, I can tell th edifference between these two
copies, but only barely. The one on the webpage shows some evidence of
compression, but you have to look real hard to see it. I had to move both
images directly over each other and toggle the windows to see the changes.

Luke